Register for a Sport
Follow these steps to register and participate on a KDC sports team in 2015-16:
1. Get a physical exam. A physical exam must be current within the past 13 months and signed by the physician. If a student's physical expires during the season, he/she will nor be able to play until a new physical exam is received. Physicals must be on file at the school before a player can start practicing. Colorado High School Activities Association's (CHSAA) physical form is recommended, but KDC will accept other physical forms as well. Access the form here. Please print and bring to your physician's office.
2. A parent/guardian should register on FamilyID.com following these steps:
• Click "2015-16 Athletic Registration." Scroll to the bottom of the page and select either Sign up as a Family or Individual (if this is your first time using the site), or Log In.
• Once you are signed in, complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click "Save and Continue."
• Review your registration summary and click "Confirm Registration" to submit. Once completed, you will receive an e-mail receipt from email@example.com. You may also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. Log in to FamilyID at any time to update your information and check your registration(s).
If you need assistance registering, please call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. FamilyID also offers an online support center.
3. Bring your payment and current physical to the KDC main office and give to Nadine Zamora or Cindy Ramirez.
4. Attend Athlete Study Hall in the auditorium Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday during seventh period (3:30-4:30 pm).